Soporte de CI/QE con callisto drivers

OsMaN2k3

Xeon, igual te vale este post de un tio de x86projet:

Well, I received and have had a good chance to play with my Asus X1600 XT Silent card, and am quite impressed with the results I've obtained compared to my Sapphire X1600 XT. As was already noted by other posters on this forum:

1. DVI-D connection to my LCD display works flawlessly
2. ACPI S3 STR works perfectly (sleeps, and more importantly, wakes up)

Some additional differences I noted:

3. Because the LCD display can now be correctly detected, I get the correct resolution throughout the bootup and login screens (1600x1200). With the Sapphire card, it would boot with a lower resolution through the login screen, and only switch to 1600x1200 after login.
4. Again, because the LCD can now be correctly detected, I get the correct resolution (1600x1200) even when booting into safe mode with -x.

One difference which I wasn't counting on:

5. XBench graphics scores for Quartz and OpenGL graphics are significantly higher with the Asus than with the Sapphire. I don't mean by just a small margin, either. I mean 15% higher overall, and more important consistently. This is using the same settings and same hardware, apart from the graphics card.

And now for the bad news:

6. While I was able to extract the Asus BIOS and flash it to the Sapphire card, the Sapphire card once flashed with the Asus BIOS would not initialise properly in graphics mode. Luckily, I was able to flash the Sapphire card back with no problems. This indicates that there is more than a BIOS difference between these two cards. This is also consistent with the speed differences noted.

While this won't be any help for the rest of the community using Sapphire cards, it does confirm that the Asus card really is the best choice for ox86. I think I will now be flogging my Sapphire card off on TradeMe (NZ equivalent of eBay). Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Igual te vale como referencia y parece ser que esa tarjeta si tiene aceleracion y soporte 1920x1200.

Jirwind

Activo
XeonDV dijo:
¿QUE TARJETA SOPORTA CI/Qe/ A 1920X1200?

ESA ES LA PREGUNTA DEL MILLON.
HAGAN SUS CONCLUCIONES.

La mia 6800GS le probe dos monitores y los dos me da esa resolusion

lo probe en una 7900Gt y me da 1440x900

:DD